CUSTOM LEARNING DESIGNS – Belmont, Massachusetts · June 2013-Present
- Assist in execution and production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, applying style/brand guidelines and templates where applicable Work with clients to design and develop an aesthetic vision for their training presentations.
- Ensure quality and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers and clients.
- Present rationale for design choices; assure design meets business objectives as stated in creative brief.
- Visualize and build designs of interactive web applications for both web and mobile web platforms
FIRESTONE FINANCIAL – Newton, Massachusetts · November 2011-April 2013
Assists all members of the Sales & Marketing Department to develop and execute sales and marketing initiatives through good time management and by providing creative, administrative, and project management support.
- Provide innovative and creative ideas that help create brand awareness, generate sales leads and bring in new customers.
- Create brochures, flyers, sell sheets, business cards, posters, email campaigns and other corporate promotional materials in support of sales efforts and various product.
- Develop and maintain online presence in mediums such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogging, etc., utilizing best practices in campaigns and content development.
INSTALLERNET – North Andover, Massachusetts · December 2008-March 2011
Senior Creative Designer
Planned, communicated and executed creative design projects, collaborating with users and internal stakeholders to ensure 100% of requirements are met. Aligned project priorities and deliverables in collaboration with VP of Marketing. Completed designs for online projects such as user interface, landing pages, banner ads, and promotional emails. Designed print projects including marketing collateral, trade show graphics and print advertising, ensuring a fresh and new approach. Generate concepts and communicate design ideas to cross functional teams.
- Collaborated with designers and production team to create innovative email marketing campaigns.
- Designed web application interface for Best Buy mobile installers.
- Generated creative ideas, HTML roughs, client mock-ups, and high quality designs for production.
- Adapted creative styles as needed while maintaining technical and brand standards.
INVESTORS CAPITAL CORPORATION – Lynnfield, Massachusetts · February 2005-December 2008
Creative Designer / Web Manager
Provided oversight for the design and production of marketing communications for print including direct mail, email, brochures, logos, and advertisements. Coordinated materials production, prepared printing and assembly instructions, delivered electronic files or camera ready copy to printers/clients and managed the overall print production process. Coordinated development, implementation, and evaluation of event related email campaigns. Created web graphics for web design.
- Simplified navigation and content of the corporate website, resulting in a more streamlined user experience.
- Interacted with project team members, consultants, clients, and technical staff to ensure adherence to timelines and corporate quality standards.
- Improved the corporate newsletter and created an electronic version that is emailed to clients.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS – Merrimack, New Hampshire · May 2004-February 2005
Electronic Publishing Specialist
Produced accurate and timely regulatory reporting in various mediums. Ensured document composition, formatting and editing met corporate standards. Processed file transfers and filtering. Created postscript files for electronic delivery to business partners.
- Coordinated all internal document structure, design, and maintenance.
- Administered files for print based and electronic delivery products.
- Awarded “Stellar Service Leader” in 2004.
MOBILETOYS INC – Haverhill, Massachusetts · April 2002-May 2004
Creative Design Manager
Led teams in the design and production of marketing and web site graphics. Worked with IT staff to ensure all project deliverables were met on time. Directed pre-production activities for promotional materials. Maintained key vendor relationships. Assisted network administrator in setup and maintenance of user accounts. Performed usability testing for website design.
- Blended creativity and design in order to improve search engine optimization practices, ensuring effective online marketing strategies.
- Supported the web team with technical and creative assistance, including production expertise.